*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.
HOW IT WORKS
- A single refill pellet fits safe and snug in the mesh pocket on the outside of the band.
- As the natural oils’ active ingredients are released into the air around you, they help to mask the scents of your breath and body, making it harder for mosquitoes to find you.
- Super simple, super effective and waterproof.
- Last for 15 consecutive days per pellet.
- Effective all day, all zones and all climates.
About: The natural, easy to use type, this powerful gel provides protection fortropical climates and heavily infested areas or just at peak mosquito times such as the early evening.
The Giveaway: And now for the VERY best part… ONE lucky She Saved reader (US Only please and sorry) will win a prize package from PARA’KITO!
… I will leave this giveaway open until Tuesday night at midnight, July 28th(mnt time) … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review, these opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.