ATTENTION LEGO FANS! Nice price drop AGAIN on this iNeibo Kitchen For Building Bricks Lovers is down to $9.49 shipped!
The price has been all over the place on this set but I try to post it when I see it go below $10.
This set is an Amazon top seller with FIVE STAR reviews!!
The possibilities are endless, and this could provide so much summer fun for the kids, plus what a great idea for making birthday party treats and snacks!
Make time to read through the reviews…. so many brilliant ideas for different ways to use these!
- Make ice cube, chocolate, candy, soap, candle, jello, crayons, clay for your children
- Set of 3 silicone mold. One building brick mold(yellow mold, size of 19*12*2.3cm, make 10 of 4.7*2.5*1.7cm building bricks). One small size Mini Figure mold(blue mold, size of 16.3*11.3*1.3cm, make 8 of 4*2.5*1.1cm Mini Figures). One large size Mini Figure mold(Red Mold, size of 16.3*11.3*2.7cm, make 5 large Mini Figures)
- Made of 100% food Grade silicone, eco-friendly, reusable, flexible, durable, non-toxic, BPA free
- Great for Lego birthday party and overall fun!
- Withstand low/high temperature: -40 to 260 Celsius(-40F to 400F)
We ordered these a few weeks and they are AWESOME! (everything is awesome, AWESOME!) They are dishwasher safe and come with a free recipe e-book. They are also BPA Free and made from a super soft silicone.
For Ice Cube, Chocolate, Candy, Soap, Candle, Jello, Crayon, Clay Making… the list goes on!
My daughter made these fun LEGO guys out of strawberry milk and blueberries (and yes, she mashed up strawberries in milk, lol) but hey! So fun and the kids LOVED eating them. Best of all, they literally pop right out and these really are a simple thing for kids to make, which makes it extra fun for mom and way less messy!
“Remember, Amazon prices can change at anytime, and if you can find an item when it is reduced in price, it’s a great way to score awesome deals and stock up without even having to leave the house! Make sure to keep an eye on your “wish list” items: check my latest Amazon Deals and keep an eye out for great Amazon Warehouse deals.”
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.