*Disclosure: I was compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card for sharing this information with you. Any opinions are 100% my own.
Just in time for Father’s Day comes some great new GoPro options! I actually can’t think of a better gift for dad. We got my hubby a GoPro 2 years ago, and it is still probably one of his favorite gifts.
The new GoPro HERO+LCD arrives in Best Buy stores just in time for Father’s Day. Here are just a few reasons that we love this gift for dear old dad:
· The new GoPro camera is perfect for capturing sweet family moments, long summer breaks and every journey that lies ahead.
· Capture incredible moments and relive them on the spot with the LCD display
One thing that we LOVE about our GoPro is that it brings us together as a family. This isn’t the kind of technology that has you stuck on the living room floor playing video games all day. This is the type of technology that pushes you to your limits both creatively and physically! My husband and kids are constantly coming up with new ideas and new challenges for our GoPro adventures and that alone has made our investment in a GoPro priceless.
More awesome GoPro HERO+ LCD features include:
· 1080p60 video, 8MP photos and built-in Wi-Fi, plus the convenience of a touch display.
· Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connect to the GoPro App for shot preview, total camera control and easy content sharing to Instagram, Facebook, and more.
Right now, Best Buy is offering some great freebies with purchase, they include:
· HERO+LCD (Sku 6954009) with free 32GB Extreme Plus memory card (Sku 9387066). Valid 6/14-6/20
· Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase of the GoPro HERO4 Silver (Sku 8374096) or GoPro HERO4 Black (Sku 8374078). Valid 6/7-6/20
For more info on the GoPro HERO + LCD go here.