Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it and there is no time like the present to start planning some fun crafts and activities for the kiddos. Here is a fun round up of 10 Easy Valentine Crafts & Activities for Kids with a great variety of ideas for all ages and abilities!
1. Love Potion Activity from Mommy’s Bundle
2. Heart Shaped Bird Feeder from The Springmount 6 Pack
3. Painted Heart Valentine’s Craft for Kids from Bless This Mess
4. Valentine Twig Arrows from Carolyn’s Homework
5. Love Bug Finger Puppets from Family Food and Travel
6. Paper Heart Chain Garland from Mom vs. the Boys
7. Shark Box for Valentines from The Joys of Boys
8. Tissue Paper Flowers from Life With Lovebugs
9. Toddler Valentine’s Painting from Kendall Rayburn
10. Valentine Box Craft from She Saved
Do you LOVE love?
Make sure to check out all off my other fun Valentine’s Day activities, snacks and ideas!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.