*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.
ENDEVR: MyIDTM Sport
Lightweight MyID™ band is world’s first smart identification bracelet containing vital medical information to assist first responders and medical professionals
- Made from silicone, this comfortable and lightweight bracelet quickly provides complete medical profile information to first responders
- Easily setup and update your medical profile via computer or smartphone
- 3 Points of access for first responders: Smartphone QR scan, 24/7 call center, or online lookup
- Free online ID Profile for life that is stored on an encrypted server
- 1 year free subscription to Premium Online Health Profile ($9.95/year after that)
- Complimentary MyID™ iPhone app, which easily merges and updates information via iPhone
- Fully adjustable fit & available in 9 different color combinations
- Offers 3 additional health components: Far-Infrared bio-ceramic blend, pure germanium, and naturally energized tourmaline
How it works?
Each MyID™ bracelets is fully customizable for any medical condition. Every MyID™ comes with a free online medical profile that is customizable and updateable at any time. It works great for those with heart conditions, diabetes, allergies and more. Our MyID sport is a cool medical ID bracelet to use as a runner’s safety ID and cycling safety ID as a simple way to keep your emergency contacts and vitals with you when it’s not ideal to carry your ID.
And rest assured, your information is always readily available to first responders and medical professionals. Each MyID™ medical ID bracelet has 3 points of access including:
Where to purchase? I found it on Amazon right now for $19.97 with great reviews!
Also Available at: Endevr.com
My thoughts? I love the idea of this bracelet and thankfully we didn’t really have an emergency or medial issue with which to truly test it, but from what I did learned during my research, it is a pretty cool gadget! This gadget is the official emergency ID for IRONMAN and I can think of a million uses: Medical or allergy needs, active lifestyles, aging parents, young children… the list goes on. And the best part? The investment is so low! Under $20 for something that could potentially save your life or the life of someone that you love. I love that they offer 24/7 support with a live operator. My brother IS an IRONMAN (YES! He actually competed this summer and kicked some serious IRONMAN butt) and I am sending this ID bracelet to him because as part of his training, there were many days when he would go on bike rides of over 70miles+ and a lot of things can happen when someone journeys out on adventure like that alone, so his early Christmas present from me is this MyID bracelet. I think he is going to love it!