If you love pumpkin and you love “easy” then you will really love this EASY Pumpkin Granola recipe! Such a fun treat and I love to make it ahead of time in bulk so that it is a quick and easy breakfast and/or snack solution for my family!
Easy Pumpkin Granola Recipe
- 3 C. rolled oats
- 3/4 C. chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 C. raisins
- 1 tbs. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄4 C. canned pumpkin
- 1/3 C. honey
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix well. Add in the canned pumpkin and honey and stir until the mixture is well coated.
- Evenly pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes so it browns evenly. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.