Summer is underway… have your kids gotten bored yet? If you are like me, then you are always trying to stay one step ahead of them when it comes to keeping them busy and entertained. Most days, we find fun adventures to do at home; cooking, crafts, driveway olympics, that kind of thing. Every now and then I like to add in something really different. I love to try new things with my kids in the summer, and roller skating is definitely on our bucket list!
Roller Skating is:
- A fun way to increase muscular strength and cardiorespiratory endurance.
- A way to burn anywhere from 330 to 600 calories per hour!
- A Great for improving balance and flexibility.
- A fantastic source of aerobic exercise.
- A key to weight control.
- Easy to learn.
- A great tension reliever and enthusiasm builder.
- An excellent way to help maintain good health.