Photo Credit: Frugal Bites
Blueberries are coming into season in many parts of the country! Check out this yummy recipe for Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake!
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- Butter, for greasing the pan
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ⅛ tsp. cinnamon
- 9 graham crackers (one sleeve)
- ½ stick unsalted butter, melted
- 16-oz. cream cheese (two packages), room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ C. sugar
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- ½ jar blueberry topping
Head over to Frugal Bites for the complete instructions!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Frugal Bites!