Photo Credit: Mom On Time Out
If you love coconut and are looking for something sweet to serve for dessert, check out this recipe for Homemade Almond Joy Ice Cream! I love that you don’t need a machine to make this!
Homemade Almond Joy Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup International Delight Almond Joy creamer
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping (I used Hershey’s)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- coconut flakes, sliced almonds, hot fudge topping (optional)
Head over to Mom On Time Out for the complete instructions!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Mom On Time Out!