Photo Credit: Hellman’s
If you are looking for a fun twist on potato salad, check out this Balsamic Potato Salad Recipe!
Balsamic Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 lbs. baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup Hellmann’s Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 2 tsp. celery seeds
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Salt to taste
Head over to Hellman’s for the complete instructions!
Looking to save money on this recipe? Head over and print a coupon for $1.00 off delicious Hellmann’s Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Hellman’s!