Photo Credit: Mom On Time Out
If you like to grill outside, check out this delicious recipe for Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza!
Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/3 cups very warm water (120 to 130°F)*
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Additional flour for rolling
- Additional oil for grilling
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 to 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or chopped green onion
Head over to Mom On Time Out for the complete instructions!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Mom On Time Out!