Photo Credit: Snack Picks
This Fruit Pizza features a sweet, crisp cereal crust layered with scrumptious cream cheese mixed with marshmallow créme and topped with luscious fresh fruits.
- 4 cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes® cereal (crushed to 1 cup) or 1 cup Kellogg’s® Corn Flake Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 2-3 cups sliced fruit fresh or canned, well-drained
Head over to Snack Picks for the complete instructions!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Snack Picks!