Winner, Winner, WINesday #1: Thanksgiving Tips and Tricks from P&G + Giveaway
UPDATE: CLOSED…and the winner is:
Kari says like you on facebook
For many of us, the holidays involve some kind of traveling, or having guests in our homes, and P&G realizes that while that can be fun, it can also be stressful… here are some tips from P&G to help you get through your holiday and to hopefully enjoy it as well!
Tips for Celebrating Thanksgiving at Home:
- Keep a roll of Bounty® paper towels close by. One sheet traps and locks the mess so you can clean with less 1.
- Load the kids’ table with an arsenal of coloring books and puzzles. It will keep them busy while you clear the table and set out dessert.
- Keep your guests comfortable by stocking their room with a small coffee machine, an assortment of teas & coffee, as well as an extra wool blanket.
- Prior to their visit, wash your guest linens with Tide with a Touch of Downy Unstopables Lush Scent for a brilliant clean, added softness and fresh scent.
- Supply toiletries for your guests who forgot to pack their own. Fill a cup or small basket with oral care essential like”
- Oral-B® Pro-Health® Clinical Pro-Flex Manual Toothbrushes
- Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Clinical Protection Floss
- Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse
- Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Fresh Mint Toothpaste
- To add an extra bit of holiday bathroom flare, tie a ribbon or an ornament around your guest’s towels.
Tips for Traveling During the Holidays:
- Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you organized.
- If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your car for up to 30 days2.
- Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the journey.
If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
- Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with each use.
- The holidays are great for family photos and will give you options for next year’s holiday card. Load your camera with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour3.
For more information about the Have You Tried This Yet? program from P&G, as well as additional monthly features from spokesperson and new mom, Vanessa Lachey, visit PGTryIt.com.
My thoughts? As you know, I am a huge P&G fan … I love that they “get” their consumers wants and needs and that they are constantly trying to improve the products that we use everyday, and I also love that they offer so many ways for us, as consumers to save on their many brands and make these products a part of our daily lives.
The Giveaway: ONE lucky SheSaved reader will win a P&G Prize pack with a variety of products including all of the full size products pictured above!
Here’s how to enter:
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: Which of the above P&G products is YOUR favorite?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” SheSaved on Facebook (and if you already do, thank you … give yourself this entry as well)
Entry #4 ~ Entry #4 ~ “Like” P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, November 25th (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.