Photo Credit: Kraft
If you are looking for a quick and simple holiday cookie recipe that your kids can help make, these Oatmeal, Cranberry & Walnut Frosted Cookies are perfect!
- 1/ cup dried cranberries, divided
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, divided
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Walnuts, divided\
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tub (10.6 oz.) COOL WHIP Vanilla Whipped Frosting, thawed
Head over to Kraft for complete instructions to make these delicious Oatmeal, Cranberry & Walnut Frosted Cookies!