Photo Credit: Pillsbury
Sweets and Halloween go hand in hand!
Check out this yummy Halloween recipe from our friends at Pillsbury!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread
Have you ever heard of such a thing? Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread? I hadn’t either but you know what, it sounds amazing and the folks over at Pillsbury are sharing this amazing recipe – here’s what you’ll need:
Ingredients for Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (sold in a 4-pack)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) Note: This recipe requires plain canned pumpkin puree—not pumpkin pie mix which is a complete pie filling with spices added. Double check that you purchase the correct one. The pumpkin pie mix won’t yield the same results.
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese
- Head over to Pillbury for the complete Halloween recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread!
Thanks Pillsbury for this Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread recipe, we are excited to share it!
More Halloween Recipes, Crafts and Activities
If you are looking for other fun Halloween activities or recipes, I’ve got you covered!!
Here are some of our favorites:
Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays, so many fun ways to celebrate – in fact – you can celebrate all month long!!
Keep the kids busy with fun crafts and activities and throw in a few of these yummy recipes along the way!
Here are some of our favorite Halloween craft ideas:
These fun activities and recipes will be a great way to make sure your Halloween celebrations are a hit and that the kids and adults have plenty to do!
And you’ll have no shortage of yummy treats to eat, that’s for sure!