Kerry G says I know we aren’t so good this year, but since we are from KC, would like to find a Chief. This would be a stocking stuffer for my son 😉
Debbie says For our family the Steelers.
Paula Lee says I “Like” SheSaved on Facebook
- 1″ tall, officially licensed NFL figures for kids and collectors alike, ages 4 and up.
- Entering the immensely popular mini-collectible market as the only official NFL figures available.
- Amazing detail for such tiny figures. Great for play, and fun to collect and trade!
- Each foil bag pack comes with 2 random quarterbacks and 2 puzzle pieces, adding mystery and excitement to each purchase!
- Collect all 32 NFL quarterbacks and all 35 double-sided puzzle pieces.
- Plus: 3 hard-to-find rare figures – a Throwback QB, a Metallic Gold QB, and a Glow-in-the Dark QB!
- Double-sided puzzle allows you to build either a collector mini-poster featuring all 32 QBs, or a football field display set.
- Now available at Target, team shops, and sporting goods, gift and toy stores across the nation!
- MSRP: $3.99
About TeenMates: Now you can hold the NFL in the palm of your hand!
Just one inch tall, TeenyMates have burst onto the scene as the official pocket-size players for all your favorite NFL teams. But don’t let their size fool you. TeenyMates are BIG FUN for kids, collectors and sports fans of all ages. Trade and play and collect ‘em all! Now available from Party Animal Toys. PLUS – Keep a lookout for more leagues coming soon.
Our thoughts: If you have a football fan in your life…then you might want to check these out. These are TeenyMates…and they are super cool. The element of surprise is key here…it is so fun to build a team this way. My son (and daughter!) had a ball setting up their “team” and playing with these little fellas. I love that they are small and affordable, and that it is a collection that he can continue to grow.
Where to purchase? These are now in Target stores, and I found them on Amazon as well (4 packs for $27.99)
Now for the Giveaway:
THREE lucky SheSaved Winners will each win 3 of the TeenyMates blind packs!
… Here’s how to enter:
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: Visit the TeenyMates website and come back and tell me, which team would you most hope to find in a pack of TeenyMates!?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” SheSaved on Facebook (and if you already do, thank you … you get this entry as well)
Entry #4 ~ “Like” TeenyMates on Facebook
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, September 9th (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! … once closed, I will select THREE winners… and the winners will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive a few packs of TeenyMates to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person or company.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.