They are on sale again!! Grab yourself (or someone else) a bling iPhone case…what a great gift! Right now Amazon has this light pink style bling iPhone Case $1.08 each + FREE SHIPPING! I have a similar bling case on my phone, and I love it … so fun! The reviews on this one are pretty good too, considering the price!
*I have actually heard many great comments from those of you that have purchased these cases the past few times that I have posted… so I was excited to see this price drop again! Please just read the comments to make sure that it fits YOUR kind of phone, as I obviously can’t control that 🙂
- This slim fit rubber coated snap-on case for Apple iPhone 4 keeps your Apple iPhone 4 safe and protected in style.
- Slim fit snap-on case allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports. Maintains a slim profile, covering the back and corners of the phone.
- Shock absorbent and shatterproof. Material: Hard plastic case with rubber coating.
- Type: Non-OEM / Aftermarket. Color: Light Pink Bling. Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 4 – AT&T 16GB / 32GB
- Size: Perfect fit. Accessory ONLY, phone not included.
If you don’t have an iphone (like I don’t) they have some pretty cool options for other phones as well. I have one of these for the droids that you can see here. Specifically, I have the Hot Pink Bling Rhinestone Faceplate Diamond Crystal Hard Skin Case Cover for HTC Thunderbolt, and I love it, lol. Everybody can use some *bling!*
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.