Julie D says I like Staples on facebook
Happy WINesday everyone!! First up is a really fun giveaway from our friends at Staples!
Staples is honestly one of my very favorite stores, and really my one stop shop for all things office supply related. What I love most about the Staples store closest to me are the people. They are so friendly and they know me by name. They have great customer service, they welcome competitor coupons (love!) and they always go out of their way to help me find what ever it is that I am looking for.
One of my favorite things about Staples is their in-house computer tech help. Did you know that they can send someone out to your house for under $100 to help you set up your computer system, network, wireless…you name it!
Another reason that I love Staples is that I always feel confident in knowing that they have the best quality and prices for back to school. Staples provided me with the following awesome deals to share with you:
Staples Back-to-School Deals 7/15-7/21
- Staples 8.5” x 11” writing pad – white
- Avery insertable 5-tab dividers
*Limit 2 per customer, while supplies last, with minimum purchase of $5.
**50 Cent Deals
- Westcott 12-inch finger-grip ruler – assorted colors (in store only)
- Staples translucent pencil box – assorted colors (in store only)
· Staples translucent plastic clipboard, memo size – assorted colors (in store only)
· Avery durable 1” binder – black (Limit 2 combined per customer, with $5 minimum purchase.)
**All 25¢, 50¢ and $1 items are limit 4 per customer unless otherwise noted, while supplies last, in store only.
Freebie (after easy rebate)
- BIC Matic Grip mechanical pencils, 5-pack (in store only)
- 25%-50% off all backpacks
- Buy 1 get 1 free on all BIC Atlantis pens and pencils (in store only)
- Buy 2 get 1 Free instantly on any 5-ream or 10-ream case (in store only)
- Recycle a Binder and Save – Stock up on new binders with this eco-friendly, money savings solution. Shoppers will receive $2 off the purchase of a new binder for each binder they bring in to recycle with this first-of-its kind program with TerraCycle. The instant discount can be used for any binder sold at Staples including Staples BETTER® Binders, and Martha Stewart Home Office™ with Avery™ binders.
- Back-to-School Savings Pass – Buy a Back-to-School Savings Pass for $10 and save 15% on your back-to-school supplies at Staples until Sept. 15! The BTS Savings Pass is valid for use once a day on supplies such as pens, pencils, paper notebooks and backpacks. For more information, please visit www.staples.com/savingspass.
- For more back-to-school deals, visit www.staples.com/weeklyad.
My thoughts: As I said above, I really am a loyal shopper at my Staples store. I recycle my ink there (earn reward $’s!), I do all of my copying and printing there, I use their computer techs and I stop by often just to browse their awesome clearance deals. Customer service is my favorite reason to shop Staples, but their awesome pricing and the fact that they accept competitor coupons is a close second! When ever I leave Staples, I feel like I really did just push the easy button … That was easy!
Now for the Giveaway:
The Giveaway: …one lucky SheSaved reader will win a $25 Staples Gift Card for back to school shopping!
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: What is your favorite thing about Staples?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” Staples on Facebook and come back and leave a comment letting me know that you did!
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, July 22nd (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! … once closed, I will select ONE winner… and the winners will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive a gift card from Staples to facilitate my review, but all opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.