- Ice cream of your choice
- Sprinkles or other crushed candy
- Toppings of your choice (Note: We chose a hardening chocolate)
- Whipped Cream
- Craft Sticks
- Aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Baking sheet
SheSaved readers, please welcome Minnie from Foster Adoption, who has something fun to share with us today!!
Hi She Saved Readers,
I am excited to share with you what I jokingly call a “Sundae-On-A-Stick”! As the mom of 5 biological children and 2 pre-adoptive foster children, I am always looking for something fun and creative to do with them. I like to take the ordinary and make it EXTRAORDINARY!
What you will need:
1. Place aluminum foil or parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
2. Use an ice cream scoop to portion out round balls of ice cream.
3. Insert a craft stick and then carefully roll the ice cream ball into a bowl of sprinkles. Add additional sprinkles by the stick if needed.
4. Add toppings, whipped cream and a cherry.
5. It’s best to place the baking sheet into the freezer for several hours to allow the ice cream to re-harden, but it can be enjoyed right away!