Best Outdoor Toys for Spring Play
We LOVE outdoor play, and after a long Idaho winter, we are always really ready to get out and PLAY! I’ve always been a big fan of toys that not only promote play, but also promote imagination. Here are some of our recommendations for the best outdoor toys for spring play.
- Play Kitchen. When most people think of a play kitchen, they think that it’s something for indoor play. My kids LOVE their outdoor play kitchen, it’s perfect for mud pies and sand cupcakes and everything in between. Nothing is funner than a toy blender with some mud cake batter in it!
- The Little Tykes Easy Score Basketball set is another of our favorites. So much fun and a great way to teach littles the game of basketball. I love that this is a toy that will get used for years and you can adjust the height as they grow. Kids love to learn by doing and I love that this set allows them to make baskets, which encourages them to continue playing the game and they will grow up knowing that they are good at making baskets and they’ll just keep getting better and better!
- Gazillion Bubbles Hurricane Machine. Talk about fun! Kids love to run, laugh and play and the hurricane bubble machine will get them doing all three! We take ours out for everything from birthday parties to afternoon fun and the kids never tire of it.
- Always on our list, the water table. Kids just love to play with dirt and water, it’s a fact! There are so many water tables for kids on the market and they provide endless fun and entertainment.
- Last but not least, one of our timeless favorites is the Big Dig Ride-on working Crane. My son can play in the dirt for hours on end, and the Big Dig is just about the coolest thing ever for keeping the fun in the dirt exciting. Such a great outdoor toy!
There you go! What are YOUR favorite outdoor toys for spring play?
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.