Five Reasons to Shop Staples for Office Supplies
What are your favorite stores for office supplies? I’m going to share with you my five reasons for shopping and how to save at Staples for office supplies and back to school shopping. They’ve become my go-to school for all things office and school related!
1. Staples has an awesome printer ink recycling program. Return your used ink cartridges to Staples and they will give you a $3 credit for each one! That really adds up and not only that, but it’s a great way to get those cartridges recycled and from ending up in the landfills.
2. The Staples rewards program is a good one! Sign up and every order will earn you special savings and perks.
3. Staples has a rebate center. Quite often, Staples products will offer awesome rebates and Staples makes it SO easy! The rebate will usually be printed right on your receipt and then you can visit the rebate center to get all of the details about your rebates.
4. The Staples membership rewards program through American Express. Use your American Express card to earn even more points at Staples. Then, use your membership rewards to pay for products with points.
5. Back to school shopping is always the best at Staples. They price match, they offer huge discounts on a handful of popular items and Staples is always a great place to find the best selection and most popular back to school items. Even if you are just looking for crafts and fun stuff to do with the kids, Staples has you covered!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.