Guest Post | Celiac Awareness Month
This is a guest blog by Michelle Palin. Michelle is a 30-something wife, mother of two boys, and a Celiac. She blogs over at mygluten-freekitchen.com helping people learn how easy it is to cook & bake delicious gluten-free food.
May is Celiac Awareness Month. As it comes to a close, I wanted to make sure you don’t miss out on all of the gluten-free freebies, coupons, and sweepstakes available this month.
Free Information & Books:
- This FREE Kindle book is an incredible guide to help you understand Celiac disease and the transition to living the medically necessary gluten-free diet: Jump Start Your Gluten-Free Diet! It is written by the leading researchers at the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center: Living with Celiac / Coeliac Disease & Gluten Intolerance
- The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness has a FREE Toolkit you can download in pdf format. It includes information on celiac symptoms, testing, talking to your doctor, and more. Find it here.
- The Gluten Intolerance Group has a free guide you can download that is full of recipes, shopping, and menu planning tips. Find it here.
- If you or your child has been diagnosed with celiac disease through a biopsy in the past 12 months, you can receive a free care package from the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center.
- Sign up here for a coupon to try the new Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix or flour blend for free!
- Enter the Udi’s “Shake your Udi’s” Contest for a chance to win a $10,000 gluten-free disco bbq. Also get a $1.00 coupon for entering.
- Enter the Rudi’s Gluten-free Camp Scholarship Contest.
- Enter to win the Gluten-free Grocery Guide on mygluten-freekitchen.com!
- The blogs Celiac and the Beast, Simply Gluten-free and Gluten Free Frenzy all have a bunch of giveaways this month!
- Franz Bakery $.50 off gluten-free bread
- There are also some coupons for gluten-free items on coupons.com, specifically, Chex, Food Should Taste Good, Hormel Natural Choice Lunch Meat, Canyon Bakehouse and Larabars.
For more great info on Gluten-free living, recipes and more, please be sure to follow Michelle on her blog at mygluten-freekitchen.com.
Thanks Michelle, for sharing this with us!