Spooky Eyeball Pops
Quick and easy and great to have on hand during October, the kids will love these fun spooky eyeball pops. With only a few ingredients, the kids could even help make these, and they will definitely enjoy eating them!
Play around with the colors. My kids mixed a bunch of pudding together to make what was a bit of a gross purplish brown color, and they definitely looked like a Halloween type snack. And the greatest two thing about this treats: easy and delicious = huge win for moms and kids alike!
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together your instant chocolate pudding mix and your milk then set in the fridge for about 5 minutes for the pudding to soft set
2. Place a 1/2 teaspoon of your candy eyeballs into the bottom of your Popsicle molds
3. Once your pudding is set, use a spoon to fill your molds almost to the top with chocolate pudding
4. Place a Popsicle stick into each mold and top off with a tablespoon of your candy eyeballs, carefully pushing them down onto the soft pudding
5. Freeze for about 4 hours, run your plastic mold under hot water for about 15 seconds, and carefully pull on the sticks to remove
6. Sprinkle a few more candy eyeballs on top and enjoy!