Head over to Best Buy today only to score Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for Nintendo Wii for $19.99 marked down from $49.99 … plus you will get FREE shipping!
The mustachioed plumber is back, and he’s hungry for the gold medal. Your favorite hedgehog has a brand-new pair of red sneakers, and he’s ready to win first place. Team up with Mario and Sonic and head to London for the 2012 Olympic Games — exclusively on the Nintendo Wii.Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games teams you up with your favorite characters as you celebrate the spirit of the Olympics on your way to the gold medal. Put your skills to the ultimate test, and compete in all-new events like Football, Show jumping and Canoeing, and enjoy redefined favorites, including 100m Sprint, Aquatics, Table Tennis and more. Show off your all-star talent in the Dream Events. Turn London into your own playground, and take the thrill of theOlympic Games to the city streets as you play mini games around famous landmarks with all your favorite characters in London Party mode. Get ready for the Olympics like you’ve never experienced them before. Play against some of your favorite characters. But remember — just because they’re your favorites, doesn’t mean you have to let them win.
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Features
- Compete with classic characters in a variety of new events, including Football and Show jumping
- Revisit favorites such as Canoeing, 100m Sprint, Aquatics, Table Tennis and more
- Go for the gold in the much-loved Dream Events
- Take the excitement of the Olympic Games to the streets of London and transform the city into a giant playground as you play a number of mini games around iconic landmarks with all your favorite characters in London Party mode
- Celebrate the spirit of the Olympics with Mario, Sonic and a list of other characters, exclusively on the Nintendo Wii
- Head to London for the 2012 Olympic Games and see if you’ve got what it takes to become a champion
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.