Winner, Winner, WINesday #2: Master Lock 5900D SafeSpace Review + Giveaway
UPDATE: CLOSED…and the winner is: Sonia B says I’d use it for all my important items.
An average of 34% of Americans spend 1-3 nights away from home during the holidays, making safe travel precautions an important item on the holiday check-list to keep homes and families secure during the holiday season’s hustle and bustle.
- Keep that lived-in look. It is important to make your home appear active while away to discourage potential break-ins by setting a timer for lights inside and out and keeping a radio or TV on to create the illusion someone is home.
- Toast Don’t Post. Resist updating social network accounts with travel plans to avoid having the news of the unoccupied status of your home fall into the wrong hands. Instead, spend that time in the company of friends and family toasting to health and happiness.
- Lock it Down & Carry it On. With a reported 200 items stolen each day from airports, keep valuables and property safe by carrying them with you at all times. Secure checked and carry on items with a TSA-accepted lock and be mindful of your appearance to prevent being a target for theft.
I travel a lot, so I was really excited to review the 5900 SafeSpace Since cell phones wallets and jewelry are among the top stolen items in airports. The 5900D SafeSpace will ensure your valuables are kept locked on the go while traveling.
- Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
- Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
- Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
- Durable Water-Resistant Construction
- Set-Your-Own-Combination for locking convenience
- Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
- Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
I also reviewed Master Lock’s 4688D TSA-Accepted Combination Lock, which is great for locking up your luggage whether you’re carrying on or checking a bag to prevent unauthorized access to one’s belongings.
- Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage without damaging the lock
- Unique flexible cable resists abuse from baggage handling equipment
- 3 dial, set-your-own combination convenience
- Easy to set & reset
- Matching lock and cable coordinate with popular baggage colors
- Bright colors simply baggage identification
- 1-1/8″ (29mm) wide durable metal body
- Each package contains one lock
Best Used For:
- Luggage & Travel
- Backpacks, Duffel Bags & Sports Bags
- Briefcases & Computer Bags
- Jewelry & Curio Cabinets
My thoughts? I think that it is just smart to be safe, and these products provide the added protection and piece of mind for anyone traveling with things of value. I also think that these would be ideal for college students, as they can store their valuables right along with them where ever they go, and these products are so light weight and easy to move from place to place with. From credit cards to cash…or even small electronics (which we all know are spendy!) these Master Lock products are awesome for added protection against theft!
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: What would you use a Master Lock 5900 SafeSpace for?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” SheSaved on Facebook (and if you already do, thank you … give yourself this entry as well)
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, January 6th (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! (that means that if I haven’t closed it yet, and you are still able to comment, you are still entered!) … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.