Winner, Winner, WINesday #1: Walgreens Night At the W with P&G Giveaway
Update: CLOSED…and the winner is: jen says Tide is my fave!
On January 10th, every Walgreens® store in the U.S. will host “Night at the W™,” a free, beauty-themed event from 4:00 – 9:00 pm. Billed as the official after-party of the People’s Choice Awards, women across America are invited to talk with their local Walgreens Beauty Advisor on how to get their own glamorous, new look for the New Year and have a chance to win fabulous prizes. Those who attend will find many simple ways to elevate their look and get “red carpet ready” for a big night out – all from the aisles of their local Walgreens.
According to Fashion Consultant/”Godfather of Style,” Tim Gunn: you don’t have to spend a fortune to get your own “red carpet ready” look. On behalf of Walgreens, Tim offers the following great tips and tricks:
- Get a Camera-Ready Smile: A bright white smile is absolutely necessary whether you’re walking the red carpet or the runway. A simple tip I tell all the runway models is use something like a Crest Whitestrips. There’s this 2 hour treatment you can put on when you are getting ready.
- Get Ready for Your Close-Up: When it comes to facial hair removal, there’s nothing to be ashamed of, and there’s everything to gain. Olay has something new that is perfect for this and because it’s from Olay you know your skin will look fabulous!
- Every day is a new chance for you to “walk the runway,” so I like to encourage woman to try new things whether it be a new lipstick or nail color.
- Some of the most stunning looks I have seen lately are topped off with healthy-thick hair. Not every woman has thick hair and as women age their hair tends to thin. There is a new hair thickening product on the market from Pantene that will give you that gorgeous hair
- To keep your skin glowing, it is important to stay hydrated by using a good moisturizer and drinking lots of water. And you can make your features pop with the right makeup and brightest smile.
The Giveaway: ONE lucky SheSaved reader will a P&G Prize Package featuring all of the full size items shown above! Crest® 2 HR Express Whitestrips; Olay® Facial Hair Removal (Medium to Coarse); Pantene® Expert Collection AgeDefy Thickening Treatment; CoverGirl® Clump Crusher (Very Black); CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm; and CoverGirl Nail Gloss.
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: What is YOUR favorite P&G product?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” SheSaved on Facebook (and if you already do, thank you … give yourself this entry as well)
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, January 6th (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! (that means that if I haven’t closed it yet, and you are still able to comment, you are still entered!) … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.