Photo Credit: Cabot Cheese
With the big game coming up this weekend, I thought it would be fun to share some delicious dip recipes! Check out this yummy Touchdown Dip!
Touchdown Dip Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Cabot Salted Butter
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup mild, medium or hot tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup Cabot Regular Sour Cream
- 8 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- Classic or Supreme flavored Pretzel Crisps, tortilla chips
- Carrot and celery sticks
Head over to Cabot Cheese for the complete instructions!
Looking for a deal or want to save money? Learn about Cabot’s latest offers and special promotions by signing up for their newsletter!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Cabot Cheese!