I have just in love with Belle Chic…. they have the most wonderfully unique items, and I love that they are usually handmade by creative artisans.
One of today’s sales includes Reusable Lunch Bags (set of 3) staring at only $8.99 per set:
- No Velcro to wear out, rip off, or catch food or crumbs in!
- Easy for little hands to open!
- Moisture resistant Nylon Interior is food-safe! No Pthalates, or BPAs, or lead!
- Attractive exterior fabric!
- Just wash with hot soapy dish water, or flip open and throw in your washer and dryer! No velcro to get stuck on your laundry!
Each bag has an envelope style closure. Simply flip them open when inserting or taking out food.
Flip flap closed to keep the treats inside.
The edges are serged with a very strong 4 thread overlock multi-colored stitch. These stay closed in any lunch-box or purse. Extra long flap ensures your goodies will stay safely tucked inside. To access the goodies, simply flip open the flap, keeping the sack open for easy access.
Shipping is 3.00 for shipping on your first set, and $1.75 with an additional sets.
Have you ever shopped at BelleChic?
BelleChic is your place to buy handmade goods from the world’s best artisans. Be inspired by their artistry, passion, and creativity while you discover BelleChic – “the beautiful style.”
Not only will you find savings of up to 75% off, you’ll meet your new favorite designers. In short, it’s the best of the best of handmade.
BelleChic ~ Every Day Inspiration ~ “the Beautiful Style”
Each day at BelleChic brings a variety of product types, from elegant handmade jewelry to luxurious handcrafted bath and body products.
- Most sales start at 8am PT / 11am ET and last 48 hours.
- Sales are currently happening Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays
- Quantities are limited, so shop early so you don’t miss out!
- More than just a sale, we’ll introduce you to the world’s best handmade artisans and how they do their craft.
They area also always looking for new artists to feature, so if you have a craft, you might consider writing to them, find details here! (and then let me know if you are featured, so I can share it!)