Photo Credit: Georgia Pellegrini
How much fun is this Pink Root Soup? This would be PERFECT if you are planning a special meal for that special someone in your life for Valentine’s Day or even an anniversary!
Pink Root Soup Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 beet (medium), boiled in water, peeled, and diced
- 1 parsnip, peeled and diced
- 1/2 rutabaga, peeled and diced
- 1/2 celeriac (optional), peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 cups water (plus more if needed)
- 6 oz soft tofu (more for a lighter colored soup)
Head over to Georgia Pellegrini for the complete instructions! She has also included a recipe for the Heart shaped White Polenta!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Georgia Pellegrini!