Hazelnut Cappuccino Cupcakes
Photo Credit: Love & Olive Oil
If you are looking for a more mature flavor to your sweets, give these Hazelnut Cappuccino Cupcakes a try!
Hazelnut Cappuccino Cupcakes Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1/2 tablespoon instant coffee
Head over to Love & Olive Oil for the complete instructions!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Love & Olive Oil!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.