Photo Credit: Campbell’s Kitchen
If healthy choices top your list of goals in 2013, check out this Easy Pasta Primavera Recipe. This entrée uses chicken broth and cornstarch instead of the usual cream and butter to make a lighter version of classic pasta primavera!
Easy Pasta Primavera Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium tomato, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package thin spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Head over to Campbell’s Kitchen for the complete instructions!
Looking to save money on this recipe? Print a coupon for $0.50 off two cartons of Swanson Broth or Stock!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Campbell’s Kitchen!