Photo Credit: Cheerios.com
I love to see a new twist on classic breakfast cereals and this Chocolate Banana Bread made with Cheerios is delicious!
Chocolate Banana Bread Ingredients
- 2 cups Banana Nut Cheerios® cereal or other Cheerios® flavor
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Head over to Cheerios.com for the complete instructions!
Looking to save money on this recipe? Print a coupon for 75¢ off when you buy ONE BOX Multi Grain Cheerios® OR Multi Grain Cheerios® Peanut Butter cereal!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Cheerios.com!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.