Photo Credit: A Farm Girl Dabbles
If you are looking to make a special dessert for your family, don’t miss this Brownie Hearts Recipe! The Raspberry Buttercream is heavenly!
Brownie Hearts Recipe Ingredients
- nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, diced
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1-1/2 c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. instant espresso powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. flour
- powdered sugar, to sprinkle on the finished brownie hearts
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 12 oz. raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3-1/2 c. powdered sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 to 2 T. milk, if needed to thin out the frosting
Head over to A Farm Girl Dabbles for the complete instructions!
Photo Credit and Thanks to A Farm Girl Dabbles!