Winner, Winner, WINesday #1: Make the Most of the Holiday Season with P&G Tips & Giveaway
UPDATE: CLOSED…and the winner is:
Kris V says I follow the FB page
Despite all of the running around trying to accomplish your holiday to-do’s, don’t forget Y.O.U. We often do that and it’s so easy to do! But P&G has products to help us during these busy times, so we can take care of ourselves and those around us. From looking pretty with some nice lipstick (that’s compact enough to even fit in the diaper bag!) to having supplies for your holiday guests, like Shampoos that’ll make their hair smell good and Body Wash to help their skin stay smooth during the cold holiday days!
Here are some helpful tips and ideas to help you through this busy season, from P&G!
Wish List: Tips to Help Simplify Your Holiday Routine
- In a cosmetic bag keep a compact, a small comb and COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick™ in your favorite shade. It’s expertly designed with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look and helps you effortlessly transition from day to-night, making it the ideal lip color to keep you looking fabulous as you dash from the office to any holiday party.
- When doing your makeup, don’t forget to dab some silver or metallic eye shadow in the corner of your eyes by the tear ducts. It adds a festive pop of color that will make you stand out at your next holiday celebration.
- Always be prepared with Tampax® Radiant™ tampons and Always Radiant Infinity Pads™ in your drawer at work or in your purse. These innovative products will give you invisible protection and reveal a radiant you to dazzle at any holiday affair.
- To achieve a stylish and professional look at your next bash, place your hair in a slicked back ponytail. It will bring the focus to your face and keep strands out of your eyes, so you can dance the night away.
- Throw a stick of Secret® Outlast™ Protecting Powder Invisible Solid into your bag. With 48 hour odor protection, nothing will stop you from tackling your holiday to-do list as you dash from one store to the next in search of the “perfect gift” for that special someone.
- After the holiday rush is complete, reserve a day just for you. Give yourself a relaxing and well-deserved day off at a local spa. Or, spend some quiet time in a library catching up on that book you’ve been dying to read but got lost in the holiday shuffle
- Whether your holiday house guests are young or old, check out some of our tips and tricks to make sure their comfortable in their home away from home.
Mom Knows Best: Tips To Make Your Family Members Looking and Feeling Their Best
- Help your visitors freshen up by including Pantene® Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner in the guest bathroom. This innovative product duo nourishes hair, leaving it feeling light, clean and ready for any impromptu family photo shoots.
- Keep an umbrella and a plastic poncho in the closet of the guest bedroom in case your guests forget their rain gear at home.
- Stuff your guest’s stocking with items you know they’ll use, like Olay® Winter Retreat Body Wash, to help battle and protect them from dry, winter skin. It contains more moisturizers than a jar of Olay® and hydrates and restores dry skin.
- To make your guests extra comfy, place a humidifier in their room. It will replace the moisture missing in the dry winter air and help them feel right at home.
- This year, start a new holiday tradition with your children. Have them each pick out their favorite holiday story and take turns reading. Or, ask them to write a script about what the holidays mean to them and perform it at your next family gathering.
Deck The Halls: Preparing Your Home for Holiday Guests and Loved Ones
- Help trigger fond memories by adding cinnamon sticks to a pot of boiling water filling your home with holiday aromas.
- Sprinkle in some Gain® Fireworks Sweet Sizzle Scent Booster when washing your linens to experience freshness that lasts 12 weeks once out of storage.
- Drape fresh garlands and holiday lights around your doorways and windows. Less is never more when it comes to holiday décor!
- Make homemade snow globes to scatter holiday cheer throughout your home. Take a jar with a sealable lid and glue your favorite holiday figurine to the bottom – make sure to use waterproof/permanent adhesive. Next, fill the jar with glitter and water and watch as your guests delight in shaking your holiday masterpieces.
For additional bright ideas to improve your everyday, visit PGTryIt.com.
The Giveaway: ONE lucky SheSaved reader will a P&G Prize Package featuring all of the full size items shown above!
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: What is YOUR favorite P&G product?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” SheSaved on Facebook (and if you already do, thank you … give yourself this entry as well)
Entry #4 ~ “Like” P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, December 16th (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! (that means that if I haven’t closed it yet, and you are still able to comment, you are still entered!) … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.