I have always loved the ease and affordability of shopping at Payless… and remember shopping there a LOT when I was in high school. My parents would give me a budget for back to school and I could always stretch it extra far at Payless, and they always had the “in” look. Now, I love it because I know that I can stop in and find what I need on a moments notice (yes… as in on the way to a wedding and my daughters shoes no longer fit, last minute stop.) I also love that if I order online, I can easily return the items in store, hassle free.
If you’re looking for a fashionable yet affordable gift then you’ll definitely want to check Payless! Those in search of affordable and stylish gifts and perfect stocking stuffers need to look no further than Payless’ range of products starting at just $3 for the latest nail polishes and lip colors. With plenty of styles available, party-goers and gift-givers alike will find it easy to get the perfect shoe and accessory items so everyone looks good every step of the way.
Fun gift ideas from Payless:
- Airwalk slippers for men and women with cozy faux fur detail, as well as children’s slippers featuring fun characters they love to wear
- Cozy boots for every member of the family
- Handbags including evening clutch styles, totes, cross-body designs, as well as wristlets sporting animal prints
- Jewelry such as chunky bracelets, layered statement necklaces, cocktail and stackable rings, and tear-drop and hoop earrings
- Signature fragrances and beauty items such as lip glosses and nail polishes in classic colors for the merry season including Berry Chic and True Red
- Great hats including the on-trend cloche style
- Gloves, mittens, ear warmers and printed and textured scarves including the very popular infinity style
- Tights with opaque, patterned and textured treatments, leg warmers and fun socks in neon colors
- Gift cards — always an appreciated gift
The Payless Happiness Guarantee:
Payless wants you to be happy with your purchases. They have an excellent return policy! For shoppers that have a receipt, Payless will gladly exchange the item for another of equal value or refund the purchase price. For those without a receipt, a store credit is given.
One lucky SheSaved reader will win four pairs of slippers in their choice of style and size!
Entry is simple – just fill out the form below. As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be counted.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Monday, 12/10. Any entries submitted after this cut-off will not be counted. Information collected will be used solely for selecting winners and mailing prizes and will not be shared or sold for any other purpose. Winners will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways: Holiday Event being hosted by myself and 11 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning this prize (as well as all of the others on this site), by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
If you haven’t already done so, you might want to print out this spreadsheet to help guide you through all of the entries on all of the blogs.
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Holiday Facebook page. Just click on the Terms tab at the top of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
Disclosure: I received the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post, but there may be affiliate links that benefit me financially. Either way, the opinions are all mine!