Photo Credit: Goya
Mmmmm, my family loves coconut and eggnog… what could be better than the two combined? I can’t wait to try out this Coconut Eggnog Recipe! With a prep time of only 5 minutes, I just might make it tonight!
Coconut Eggnog Recipe Ingredients
- 1 can (15 oz.) Coco GOYA® Cream of Coconut
- 1 can (14 oz.) GOYA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) GOYA® Coconut Milk
- 1 can (12 oz.) GOYA® Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup white rum (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish, if desired
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
Head over to Goya for the complete instructions!