Rachel says I get your emails.
Winner, Winner, WINesday #7: PetSmart Pet Parents’ Top Holiday Picks for Pets Review + Giveaway
Pet parents have voted for the top 10 holiday pet gifts available at PetSmart(NASDAQ: PETM). From a treat maker that lets you make delicious, bone-shaped treats for your dog and an incredibly soft blanket that helps save the lives of homeless pets to cozy pajamas and a stylish sock monkey sweater, these are the gifts you’ll want to get your paws on.
“We wanted to put together a list of the hottest gifts under the tree this year to make Christmas shopping a little easier, so we turned to our 1.4 million fans on Facebook to ask the experts – pet parents,” said John Alpaugh, PetSmart’s chief marketing officer. “The response was great, as they ‘liked’ their favorite products ranging from apparel to toys, narrowing it down to 10 special gifts for pets and pet lovers.”
The top 10 holiday gifts, as selected by PetSmart fans, are all priced below $30 and are available in stores and most online. The list is also featured on the Petsmart facebook page! The must-have items this year include:
1. Sunbeam® Gourmet Dog Treat Maker ($29.99) – Make your own holiday treats for your dog. Available in stores only.
2. Luv-A-Pet™ by PetSmart™ Ultrasoft Microplush & Sherpa Blanket ($29.99) – When it’s cold outside, keep your pet warm with these soft throws. Ten percent of the purchase price is donated to PetSmart Charities to help save homeless pets.
3. PetHoliday™ by ToyShoppe™ Plush Rudolph Reindeer ($6.99) – Let Rudolph be your dog’s guide for holiday play.
4. PetHoliday™ by ToyShoppe™ Bumble Plush Dog Toy ($6.99) – Your dog will love this Abominable Snow Man under the tree.
5. ToyShoppe™ Grinch Plush Rings ($6.99) – Tug-and-pull fun for your dog with your favorite Grinch character. Styles include Max, Grinch and Cindy Lou.
6. PetHoliday™ by All Living Things™ Holiday Gingerbread Chews ($1.99) – Include your small pet in the Gingerbread making with these great chews! Available in stores only.
7. Martha Stewart Pets™ Pajamas ($19.99 to $21.99) – Your pet will be picture perfect on Christmas morning in these festive pajamas.
8. Martha Stewart Pets™ Holiday Intelligence Penguin Toy ($14.99) – Dogs will have hours of fun finding the penguins nestled in this plush igloo.
9. Grinch Christmas Tree Dress ($15.99 to $17.99) – This dress will have the whole family singing around the Christmas tree.
10. Top Paw™ Sock Monkey Sweater ($19.99 to $21.99) – Your dog will monkey around in this sweater.
“Knowing exactly what to get for the pet or pet lover in your life can be overwhelming,” said Alpaugh. “With the top 10 most ‘liked’ holiday gifts chosen by pet parents, now it it’s easier to pick the perfect present.”
As the largest specialty pet retailer in North America, PetSmart has gifts and services for every type of pet and holiday-themed apparel, toys and treats to ensure every pet is merry this year. For more information about holiday products available at PetSmart, as well as store hours, visit: http://www.PetSmart.com/.
My thoughts? We reviewed the Luv-A-Pet™ by PetSmart™ Ultrasoft Microplush & Sherpa Blanket (they offer this blanket in a nice variety of designs and colors for cat and dog lovers alike!) This is such a cozy and warm blanket that my husband and I honestly had a discussion as to whether it was really for pets or for people too…and to be honest, I am still not sure! It is so soft, that any human would love to snuggle right up in it… so I am sure that it’s a huge hit with the canine and feline crowds as well!
The Giveaway: ONE lucky SheSaved reader will win a fun gift package from PetSmart which will include a Luv-A-Pet™ by PetSmart™ Ultrasoft Microplush & Sherpa Blanket and maybe a few other little surprises!
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: What pet would YOU like to win this for?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” SheSaved on Facebook (and if you already do, thank you … give yourself this entry as well)
Entry #4 ~ “Like” PetSmart on Facebook and let them know that SheSaved sent you! (and leave a comment letting me know that you did)
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, December 2nd (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! (that means that if I haven’t closed it yet, and you are still able to comment, you are still entered!) … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.