Winner, Winner, WINesday #1: Thanksgiving Tips and Tricks from P&G + Giveaway
UPDATE: CLOSED…and the winner is:
Kari says like you on facebook
For many of us, the holidays involve some kind of traveling, or having guests in our homes, and P&G realizes that while that can be fun, it can also be stressful… here are some tips from P&G to help you get through your holiday and to hopefully enjoy it as well!
Tips for Celebrating Thanksgiving at Home:
- Keep a roll of Bounty® paper towels close by. One sheet traps and locks the mess so you can clean with less 1.
- Load the kids’ table with an arsenal of coloring books and puzzles. It will keep them busy while you clear the table and set out dessert.
- Keep your guests comfortable by stocking their room with a small coffee machine, an assortment of teas & coffee, as well as an extra wool blanket.
- Prior to their visit, wash your guest linens with Tide with a Touch of Downy Unstopables Lush Scent for a brilliant clean, added softness and fresh scent.
- Supply toiletries for your guests who forgot to pack their own. Fill a cup or small basket with oral care essential like”
- Oral-B® Pro-Health® Clinical Pro-Flex Manual Toothbrushes
- Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Clinical Protection Floss
- Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse
- Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Fresh Mint Toothpaste
- To add an extra bit of holiday bathroom flare, tie a ribbon or an ornament around your guest’s towels.
Tips for Traveling During the Holidays:
- Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you organized.
- If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your car for up to 30 days2.
- Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the journey.
If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
- Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with each use.
- The holidays are great for family photos and will give you options for next year’s holiday card. Load your camera with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour3.
For more information about the Have You Tried This Yet? program from P&G, as well as additional monthly features from spokesperson and new mom, Vanessa Lachey, visit PGTryIt.com.
My thoughts? As you know, I am a huge P&G fan … I love that they “get” their consumers wants and needs and that they are constantly trying to improve the products that we use everyday, and I also love that they offer so many ways for us, as consumers to save on their many brands and make these products a part of our daily lives.
The Giveaway: ONE lucky SheSaved reader will win a P&G Prize pack with a variety of products including all of the full size products pictured above!
Here’s how to enter:
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: Which of the above P&G products is YOUR favorite?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” SheSaved on Facebook (and if you already do, thank you … give yourself this entry as well)
Entry #4 ~ Entry #4 ~ “Like” P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, November 25th (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.