UPDATE : CLOSED …and the winner is:
Rachael G says I like you on Facebook!
Winner, Winner, WINesday #1: Gillette & Dollar General Giveaway
Hopefully you were able to get your hands on all of the awesome coupons in the the P&G brandSAVER® that was in newspapers on Nov. 25th. It was filled with lots of great P&G coupons to help you save on your favorite products including the following items :
- Buy one Gillette Male Disposable, get one Gillette Male Disposable FREE
- Buy one Gillette Female Disposable, get one Gillette Female Disposable FREE
- Buy Gillette Cartridges or Disposables and get $5 off one Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
- Get $5 off one Venus refill razor or bikini razor and refill
- Get $0.75 off one Gillette Series Shave Prep
You can use these coupons at Dollar General, and other stores to save on all your favs!! Find them on sale and of course you’ll save even more! You can see all of the P&G brandSAVER offers at www.dollargeneral.com/pgbrandsaver.
My thoughts? AI love these products and I love that you can shop for them at Dollar General + use coupons to score even better deals! I am a big fan of practical stocking stuffers, and all of these items would make for great stuffers if you ask me!
The Giveaway: ONE lucky SheSaved reader will win a Dollar General and P&G Prize pack that contains the following items:
- Gillette Series Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
- Gillette MACH3 Razor
- Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen
- $20 Dollar General Gift Card
Here’s how to enter:
Entry #1: Leave a comment answering this question: What would YOU do with a $20 Dollar General Gift Card?
Entry #3 ~ “Like” SheSaved on Facebook (and if you already do, thank you … give yourself this entry as well)
… I will leave this giveaway open until Sunday night at 10pm, December 2nd (mnt time) if you can still comment…you can still win! (that means that if I haven’t closed it yet, and you are still able to comment, you are still entered!) … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
*Disclosure: I did receive this product to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.