Photo Credit: Kraft
I am always looking for something unique to serve as the family waits for Thanksgiving dinner to be prepared. When I stumbled on this delicious recipe for Cheddar Apple Pie Dip, I knew I had found a winner!
Cheddar Apple Pie Dip Ingredients
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 each: red and green apple, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.