Photo Credit: SnackPicks
While browsing for holiday recipes this morning, I stumbled on this yummy looking recipe for Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars! I can’t wait to give it a try! The prep time is only 25 minutes which is about all I have during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!
- 20 Keebler® Sandies® Simply Shortbread cookies (crushed to 2 2/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels or white chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon shortening
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.