Photo Credit: Pillsbury
Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (sold in a 4-pack)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) Note: This recipe requires plain canned pumpkin puree—not pumpkin pie mix which is a complete pie filling with spices added. Double check that you purchase the correct one. The pumpkin pie mix won’t yield the same results.
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese
- Head over to Pillbury for the complete Halloween recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.