This is a unque decor idea and also something that might make a really cool Mother’s Day gift. What you need:
- 3 ~ Treasured Recipes from Nana
- 3 ~ 11″ x 14″ Ready Made Frames
- Saw Tooth Picture Hangers (included with frame)
- 3 ~ 11″ x 14′ Mat Boards (not ones with the centers cut out ~ see below)
- Archival, Double-Sided, Removable Tape
- 6 Yards Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
- Measuring Tape
- Small Nails
Head over to Tattered Style for the full tutorial!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.